The next generation of riders is out there. The Harley-Davidson IRONe line of electric-powered balance bikes is ready for them. IRONe models are designed to be a cross between training and pure fun. Between performance and play. Between learning to ride and loving to ride.
The IRONe12 is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike. Your child should have an inseam of 14 inches or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance and coast in the nonpowered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the nonpowered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle. Coasting eventually leads to constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the IRONe12 allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours or hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
PERFECT FOR 3-5 YEAR OLD RIPPERS UNDER 75 LBS, WITH 14-20" INSEAM
INDUSTRIAL GRADE, LITHIUM-ION BATTERY AND CHARGER*
PROPRIETARY DRIVE SYSTEM
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1. ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Inspires riding confidence by allowing riders feet to be firmly planted on the ground - Allows child to “dab” foot easily when off balance
2. LIGHTWEIGHT - 17 & 19 LBS: Child can pick up bike and manage on their own after a tip-over - Child quickly able to build skill as they can handle the bike being less than half of their body weight - All family member willing to manage as bike is easily transported in the back of a car
3. TAPERED FOOTRESTS: Provides comfortable foot position for confident riding
4. TWIST THROTTLE: True power curve built into throttle programming - Teaches child how to operate a twist throttle and manage power output - Not a push button toy
5. QUICK-CHANGE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY: Removable power tool style interface - Allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time - Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and not afraid of
IRONe VS. ENTRY MOTORCYCLE:
IRONe VS. BICYCLE: