jumpstart riding experience
You may have heard people say that there’s nothing like being on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Now, you can find out for yourself – even if you have no previous experience with motorcycles.
The Harley-Davidson® JUMPSTART™ Rider Experience combines a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and a specially-designed, stationary support stand. It is an introduction to the experience of riding a Harley® motorcycle.
- No knowledge or previous motorcycle experience necessary
- You will be experiencing a 100% street-ready Harley® motorcycle
- The bike is securely fastened to the JUMPSTART™ platform and there is no danger of tipping or damaging the bike
You’ll mount the bike, set your boots on the foot pegs & fire up the engine under the watchful eye of personnel. Give the throttle a twist and hear that Harley sound. Sitting comfortably on the bike, you’ll continue to shift through the gears – all safely and securely attached to the JUMPSTART™ platform.
motorcycle ohio basic riders skills
safety course for beginners to get your motorcycle license located at north central state college in mansfield, ohio
Think of it as driver’s education on two wheels. The class will teach you about the traffic safety laws that apply to motorcycles, how to respond to emergency situations on amotorcycle, and give you a chance to try out your new skills in a controlled environment.
- 16 HOUR TRAINING COURSE
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- MOTORCYCLES & HELMETS PROVIDED
- REQUIRES ONLY A VALID TEMPORARY INSTRUCTION PERMIT ID CARD
- SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION EARNS THE BMV SKILL TEST WAIVER
- LOCATED AT NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE CAMPUS IN MANSFIELD