New 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S RH1250S For Sale at Hale's Harley-Davidson in Mansfield, Ohio
Sportster® S is the first chapter of a whole new book of the Sportster saga. A legacy born in 1957 that outperformed the competition is now rebuilt to blow away the standards of today.
A new chapter opens in H-D’s longest running family, powered by the all-new Revolution® Max 1250T. To call it the ultimate Sportster® is an understatement. Prepare for a level of power and performance that has surpassed all expectations.
- ALL-NEW REVOLUTION® MAX 1250T: The next chapter in a century of legendary V-Twins is here. Revolution® Max is a liquid-cooled powertrain with double overhead camshafts and variable valve timing: offering ample torque and an immediate powerband tuned to maximize rider control.
- 2-INTO-1 HIGH MOUNT EXHAUST: Inspired by the glory days of H-D flat-track racing, the pipes are crafted from corrosion-resistant 304-series stainless steel and engineered to deflect exhaust heat away from the rider’s legs and tail section.
- CLASSIC MEETS MODERN: 4 IN. ROUND DIGITAL DISPLAY: Everything you need to know is housed in a Bluetooth®-equipped, 4” round thin-film transistor LCD display: digital gauges, indicators, ride modes, and turn-by-turn navigation with the Harley-Davidson® app. All functions are accessed via buttons on the left- and right-hand controls.
- CHOOSE YOUR RIDE MODE: Flick a switch and choose from 3 pre-programmed Ride Modes (Sport, Road, and Rain) or create your own custom mode — tuning your bike with a specific combination of power delivery, engine braking, Cornering Enhanced Antilock Braking System (C-ABS) and Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System (C-TCS) settings.
- DUAL PURPOSE POWERTRAIN: The Revolution® Max 1250T is a structural component of the motorcycle chassis, eliminating a traditional frame — which significantly reduces overall weight and keeps handling precise. This is performance you can feel, with the center of gravity low and the chassis super rigid.