Nobody says "no" to more torque and horsepower. Screamin' Eagle components are the key to greater acceleration, increased passing muscle, & more of that rip roaring raw exhaust note that makes power more than a little addicting. So what are Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Stage Kits and how can they help improve your ride? It's all about the performance, look and feel with the powerful lineup of Screamin' Eagle Stage Upgrades. No longer will you have to experience all the trial-and-error that comes with your bike's engine modifications. Engineered to generate specific torque and horsepower gains, our Stage Upgrades improve each mile of your ride.
Stage 1: Intake + Exhaust + Tuning Upgrade
Ideal for riders that want to enhance the performance, look and sound of their motorcycle. This is the foundation for all future stages.
- Most cost-effective step to improve performance and the foundation for future performance upgrades
- Match and Screamin' Eagle high-flow air cleaner and exhaust, along with the proper ECM calibraqtion to increase the air flow into and out of the engine
- The rider will feel up to 10%*increase in performance through the entire RPM range
Stage 2: Stage 1 + Cam Upgrade
Torque Kit: Ideal for riders looking for instant passing power at cruising speeds
Power Kit: Ideal for riders who want the feel the power build and pull all the way to the redline
- Choose a TORQUE CAM or POWER CAM based on riding style
- A performance cam increases both the lift in the valve train (pushing the valve open further) and the duration of the valve opening (how long the valve stays open)
- TORQUE KIT
- Up to a 15%* increase in performance in the low-to-mid RPM range
- Crisp throttle response and acceleration that can be felt at slower speeds, perfect for passing slow moving vehicles without downshifting
- POWER KIT
- The rider will feel up to a 25%* increase in performance in the mid-to-upper RPM range
- Experience an adrenaline-pumping burst of speed while heading towards the red line
Stage 3: Stage 2 + Big Bore Cylinders & Pistons
Ideal for riders who want the largest engine displacement and increased power throughout the entire RPM range
- An increase in engine displacement allows the engine to swallow more air and fuel, a higher compression piston squeezes the air and fuel into a more volatile mixture and when combined, generates more power when ignited
- Displacement increases are accomplished with larger cylinders, matching pistons, and the proper cam upgrade
- Riders will experience performance increase through the entire RPM range, with up to a 35%* increase in the mid-to-upper RPM range
- Produces instant passing power without downshifting
- Delivers excellent stoplight to freeway speed and on-ramp acceleration
Stage 4: Stage 3 + Heads & Throttle Body
Ideal for riders who want the absolute best performance upgrade available
- Highest level performance upgrade available to provide a maximum increase in displacement, compression and flow
- Higher-flowing CNC ported cylinder heads and larger bore throttle body increase the velocity and feed large volumes of air and fuel into the engine, which maximizes power on a larger displacement engine
- Combines ported cylinder heads and larger throttle body in combination with cylinders, matching pistons and proper cam
- The rider will feel exceptional acceleration, delivering significant gains and up to a 50%* increase in the higher RPM range
Tuning: Required Recalibration for all Stages
All Screamin' Eagle performance upgrades require Engine Control Module (ECM) recalibration, also known as tuning. The best method for tuning your stage upgrades is with the Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner and Smart Tune PRO.
- PRO STREET TUNER - Manual Adjustment
- Offers base calibrations for your chosen Screamin' Eagle stage upgrade
- Constantly monitors the engine operation in the Part Throttle Cruising Range
- Enables MANUAL adjustments to fine-tune parameters within part and full throttle ranges
- SMART TUNE PRO - Automatic Adjustment
- Builds off of the Pro Street Tuner and its base calibrations as a starting point
- Constantly monitors the engine operation and riding conditions in the Complete Motorcycle Operating Range
- AUTOMATICALLY adjusts tuning parameters in REAL-TIME within the Complete Motorcycle Operating Range
*Refer to Screamin' Eagle Parts & Accessories Catalog for specific performance results. Dynamometer settings, motorcycle condition, variation, climate and other factors can affect performance output and can vary form the performance values declared by Harley-Davidson. Stage upgrades retain the Motorcycle Original Equipment Manufacturer's Warranty.
Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Engine 131 Performance Crate Engine
Built fromt he bottom up in Milwaukee, this street-tune3d 131-cubic-inch Screamin' Eagle Crate Engine is designed to run with a wide open throttle at high engine speeds and provide instant passing power from cruising speed. Made for riders seeking maximum displacement, compression and flow, it delivers 131 ft-lb of torque to the rear wheel as soon as the throttle is cranked. Stage IV equipped engine includes 131 Stage IV badging on the cylinder heads and timer cover to highlight the powerplant. Ready for bolt-in installation in the Original Equipment-style chassis of your Touring bike.* No special fabrication or engine-mount relocation is required.
*Check Hale's Harley-Davidson for fitment.